SAFETY & RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Did you know that Olson & Olson, Ltd. provides Safety and Risk Management servcies?
We can work with you every step of the way and we have numerous tools to help you get started, enhance your safety programs, and improve your risk management.
From assistance with safety manuals and regular safety meetings, to on-site visits for loss control surveys, we can help you make your work environment safe, help you avoid dangerous work practices and penalties, as well as coordinate with workers' compensation programs to help you improve your experience modification.
Call us today for more information! 303-867-2055 or email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Safety training courses
- OSHA 10-hour training course
- OSHA 30-hour training course
Job Site Loss Control Audit:
- Property/Process surveys and inspections
- Evaluate operations, exposures and recommendations to prevent losses
OSHA-related Inspection Services:
- Attendance at opening conference
- Attendance at walk-around inspection
- Attendance at closing conference
- Review of any citations issued by OSHA and recommendations
- Informal conference with OSHA representatives also available
- Conduct injury/illness records analysis
- Review loss runs to identify trends and work practice risks.
Workers' Compensation and Cost Containment Assistance:
- Coordinate with your Workers' Compensation carrier
- Conduct loss control services, such as industrial hygiene, air,noise survey
Environmental Compliance Review:
- Environmental compliance review
- Recommendations for non-hazardous waste generation, handling,disposal.
- Recommendations for hazardous waste generation, handling, & disposal.
Accident Investigation Report Analysis:
- Evaluate accident investigation reports
- Assist in the application for the Cost Containment Certification (Colo WC)
OSHA 300 Log Assistance:
- Assist in completion of OSHA 300 logs
- Assist in determination if injuries are recordable
Contact us today for more information about Safety & Risk Management Services.